понедельник, 10 октября 2016 г.

Russia: Nightmare in reality ....(10 pic)


 
I have decided to tell you about the terrible experience I've had in a short time we went as a family holiday to Russia to meet his family Nikita. They live in a town called Penza classified as a small town in Russia where it create "only" more than 750,000 people. We had to have get awesome 2 weeks and only just 3 days of our trip. On Saturday I got sick and threw up very much. The night before I went to bed I found some juice into a refrigerator that was very sour but I was thirsty so I drank it anyway. I often get a lot of heartburn and acid reflux and held me because usually everything acid among others that upsets me. I went to bed after juice bottle on Sunday at about 3 over the night I woke up with a terrible pain in the upper chest, it was the same way I was, or was, the pain was always a wounded and were only worsening as time went on. At one point, as I had been stabbed in the chest with some knives and salt poured into the wounds ... .sviðinn and the pain was horrible. I was stopped because of pain can stand and lay on the floor and rolled me. Nikita did not want this and would take me offer hospital, but I can be very reluctant then I would not leave immediately but I would first wait and see if the pain would not only improve. After just over 40 minutes, I felt that the pain was no less so Nikita ran upstairs rooms for parents and raised them, they thought, of course, but even more worried so they passed away with me offer hospitals and Nikita brought. His grandmother did Nikita Vladimir Oli while we went on the hospital as a stone, he slept in his bed. This journey by automobile meant no end to take, I lay on the floor of the car and tried to find my position to be in but there was no place I could find me where the pain became less, so I was constantly in motion to reina to distribute your mind away from the pain. When we were loksinns up on the hospital took several doctors against us, I began to feel dizzy and had difficulty thinking of works, but as soon as I stepped foot onto the hospital first started nightmare ....
I struggled to look around me because I could think of little else than reina to breathe through the pain. All I saw were two women who were in pads, white dresses and hats, I remember the first thing I thought was that it reminded me of the doctors in the horror film I had seen that they were dressed as. I was put into the room and I passed down to the hard trébekk because there were of course no soft bed.
 
I heard the doctors be talking, but I did not understand where they spoke Russian, though I understand only in Russian and can save me I do not understand this læknamál and when it is so fast. They looked at me, blood pressure, and insert the graph to check the heart, then they went out. Nikita had to be faced to fill out information about me and it was a good time to fill out all the papers. His mother Nikita sat in my room and Reina to calm me while. I was on The left side and turned back Utada floor, his mom Nikita went out to hear doctors and check what the status was. I was alone inside a moment when I heard someone coming through the door, suddenly was then bound it down by myself and I injected in the buttocks. I drew a lot when the syringe was stamped into my buttocks, this was nothing like the sweet thin needle at home in Iceland, but I prefer to call this needle. I became very angry doctor came in and bound it down for me without letting me know, and injected me with something that I knew nothing of what was, I was startled when he injected me the first, I thought it was Svetlana his mom Nikita coming back. Shortly after I was injected was Nikita into the room to me, I asked him if he knew what I was getting, but he did not even know that it had someone come in and nurses knew but no, it was not something to calm me. It had to find a doctor who came to find out what I had been given, I could of course no help since I never saw a doctor down properly. I know however still not what it was, but all I know is that this be something to open the blood vessels. Before I knew I was lying in the ambulance into the rock hard steel bed in no belt, I was loose and had just bed itself and the walls of the car to keep me in the War and me. We drove approx 20 minutes because it had to take me to another hospital. The driver who drove the car drove like the glossy and I was several times almost almost in the bed as I had really nothing to keep me í.Vegurinn we drove on was so bumps like a very bad country road in Iceland that car gambolling. When we arrived so sure sick house I was put in a wheelchair and there was a nurse against us (any kind with white hat in a white dress and pads), but this was not anything called a smile or courtesy. She screamed at anyone who came near and ashamed of the nurses who admittedly skömmuðust against. I was shocked when I first heard how they talked to each other while Nikita and his mother said that would be like this here so I should just pretend I did not hear them. Nikita could hardly speak to me, he and his parents were walking well behind so she would not scream at them. She told me to stand up and lie on trébekk and wait for the doctor who was going to look at me, Nikita and his parents came and waited with me. We had to wait a rather long when his mother Nikita ask your doctor if there is some way he is because I sárkvalinn and hard to wait. The doctor mad !!! He sort of screamed at her, they went arguing and arguing in the middle, he calls his mother a whore Nikita and tells her so shut up. I was totally speechless and told Nikita that I did not want this doctor to come near me ... but there was nothing in the situation but to let him see me sooo. He just checked on me and so sent me away. Nursing woman came back and told me to hurry to sit in the wheelchair and took me so off. Nikita asked her where she was now going with me, but she pretended not to hear him and pushed him away. Nikita was of course not satisfied with that she pushed him when he just asked where we were going, so they went any hassle. She rolled me into one room of many who were in the hallway and went, I sat in a wheelchair and had no idea what had been going to do, all one woman came to me and started yelling at me, but of course I did not orðaf the she said. She pushed me away and the nurse who took me in the chair that I am the hallway and heard the nurse yelling something at me as she came and began to feel ashamed of her back. So this was just the wrong room she had me inside, she had to put me next to the side, she pushed me into the next room and knocked on the door. Another woman in pads and dress opened and stretched out his hand, I stretched out right hand because I thought she was going to heylsa me but then she put a needle deep into my finger. She filled a small slender glass of blood and so closed us, not even said goodbye nor gave me a paper so I could dried blood, I used the only white sweater to wipe my me. I had become very nervous because I did not want these people who were working there all screaming, frustrated, angry and drive on impolite. The woman continued to run me down the hall, I had become an issue to pee so I Reina calling Nikita was pretty far behind that you remember he could not be too close to me. I asked him to tell the woman to stop because I had to get to the bathroom, it was not popular I had to go pee so annoyed she pushed me to the bathroom and told me to hurry .... I had no words when I opened kósettherbergið, the floor was all drenched and mud dirty with wet paper all over the place, it was created to put some sort of a pot lid on the toilet instead of the seat that was clearly have happened by, the bathroom was crammed with urine and faeces . I put a sweater over my nose and tried to breathe like that because the smell was horrible. I stood above kósettið and causing me to touch nothing and Reina target from entering the toilet. The sink was full of blood, so there was no way to wash there.
(This was one of the toilet I went on but this was much better than the first)
I hurried off the toilet and told Nikita that I had to get away from here !!! ... The nurse said I should go in X so Nikita told me to persevere and go and allow them to form me.

 
I was then placed in the X and the captured images. Once we had where I was taken into a room where five doctors were something to chat, next to the room was open which was no door and there was a woman. She was walking to me and told me to get out of all below, Nikita asked her why I did that, she said it was standing on the newspaper she received that she should look up the vagina and see where I should drýfa me . I asked Nikita please ask her verse because on earth they would view the vagina on me when I was a pain in the breast. They wanted to check hemorrhage I knew that was not the hit singles but decided to be no hassle in this team because I knew it meant little. Nikita asked her, if I did not get something a little shelter to dress me out and maybe gown, she looked at him with a face and said that it was nothing like that here. I put it out and Reina pulling the sweater down slightly so I would not be walking naked in front of others. The woman said that Nikita to go away while I was quick to tell her that I wanted to have him inside !! ... but it was sooo not available! Nikita said he did not intend to go anywhere and asked her why he should not be Meiga with me, was the reason that I'm a woman and the man, and it should not think he would have. Nikita Reina now to remain calm and told her that he was my husband, and we should have a child together and he had been present at the birth, and there was now nothing there that he had not seen;). She felt very special that I would allow him to come along and she was semi-shocked when he told her that he had been with me when I had Vladimir Oli. When it was created to view and all looked good (just like I did) and nothing to see, she told me I could go. I asked if I could not get the paper bulkheads to wipe up the gel I was there half dripping between the legs, but she said it was nothing like that on offer. I put the underwear and pajamas and my watched the gel comes through pants. When we got observed several doctors who were talking to Nikita and his parents. I did not understand what they were talking so I just sat and waited in the wheelchair in white blood my sweater and my pajamas that looked like a wet piss out of this goddamn gel woman was nothing save! After a while I heard that they were all arguing. I called Nikita and asked him what was really going on! ... He told me that the doctors wanted to take me to study and they could come after the 3-hour and pick me if everything would be fine !!! After a while of arguing and Þrasi the gift by the doctors and told his mother Nikita could come with me. Nikita was not completely satisfied as she speaks no English, after all, and may not mean anything to me. She had by their phone with them so they could be in telephone contact and it meant that I did not. Nikita and his dad went to Vladimir Oli and stayed with him while I and his mother went on length of hospital.
 
(The intrusion into my room)
There first began my heart beat fast, but ....
Now I was alone with his mother Nikita who spoke no English and I had no idea what was waiting for me ...
I was put into a room that smelled of mold and disgusting pollutant because it was working outside the car and all the windows open and I felt like I was presently in bensístöð. I sat on the bed but did not lie where the pillow I got was all yellow and smelled badly. His mother Nikita wrapped his coat around a pillow so I could lie.
After briefly came into my nurse dressed in rubber gloves. She opened the door with gloves and then took up his phone which dialed it down into its pocket. When she was done talking on the phone, she opened the package and needles stabbed me in the arm with the same gloves. I asked his mother Nikita what she was going to do, there was going to give me painkillers and something more in the vein that I have no idea what was. I remember I thought that now I got some eytrun and God knows what she had to do with these gloves. After it was created to suggest this thick needle into me she put cable and strolled out of saying anything. I thought she relish returning to put any tape or Grys over to keep the needle but it was not. I orginally needle hanging out and the cable pulled through the needle that was very bad, everything was open and I could not move. It was not long until I fell out and was knocked out hreynlega. I do not know how long I was asleep but I wake up so that I have a lot to go. His mother Nikita attended nurse to let her know that I had in the bathroom. The nurse attended Kopp under the bed that was still with old urine in which the word sticky. His mother Nikita was ahead of me to stop it off and took the potty with her, and asked if it would not be the right needle while I would scurry to the bathroom but it was not available. If I wanted to pee it would Koop or I needed to keep me, then she walked out annoyed. His mother Nikita went and washed potty for me and helped me so with this bévítans Kopp I made me have to pee in. After a while the nurse came back in and put a new bag. I told her I did not want more verkalyf or any of that they were pumping into me. His mother Nikita began arguing with the nurse and told me that the drugs she was supposed to give me would suspend a horse and I had slept in some days they would have given me all of this. After a while she came back and just put a bag 4, I fell asleep again a little later.
The view from my bed where I lay. I was always in the stomach every time that door opened ...
After a while I woke up again and saw several doctors being inside the room, I heard it went much and his mother Nikita began to scream at them, they took place on the course as soon as they saw that I was awake. I knew it was something big going on. His mother Nikita stormed back into the room and tried to explain to me what was going on, I struggled to understand it, but what I understood was pretty sure I was understanding correctly, did they take me onto operating room and cut me up !!!!! ... but she was reina to say no to them. I told her to call Nikita immediately. It was hard to get him, she Reina few calls but never answered. I could not understand why they would cut me up !!!
I wanted to run away! ... His mother Nikita continued to reina to reach him when he loksinns said. She told him what was going on and handed me the phone. Nikita told me what moms need has said and I understood it correctly, the doctors wanted to take me onto operating room and cut me up Baaaa like to see if the organs looked good! ... Nikita was crazy and told them it would not be considered !!!!! .... and why the hell did they do it !!!! .... Doctors Fireplaces out in Penza have clearly eager to cut people when his mother, Nikita was younger motorcycle that drove her and she was injured in the leg, the doctors wanted to take the foot of it than his grandmother Nikita had great looking and have that find a doctor who would not just take your foot off it. Anyway after a major argument and all the doctors frustrated, they decided to take me in magaspeyglun. I said he did not want it and asked Nikita was on the phone to tell them that I would not go magaspeyglun! ... Nikita told them clearly and said he would come and get me because they were clearly not quite right. They told Nikita that I would not go magaspeyglun whilst doctor up on him they told me to sit in a wheelchair, I told them I was not going to magaspeyglun, there were no listening to me and I was executed by endlausum corridors that looked like from a horror film! ... then I was taken into the room and I put on a class where one woman held my legs, one person to keep my head and it was the doctor who took care of the rest. It was set up to me tube so there was no way for me to bite together nor resist. I saw a doctor pull out a cable that was equal thickness and I am not exaggerating but the cable was as thick and garden long as we are with the outdoor garden! ... I have gone magaspeyglun in Iceland before and then I got kæruleysislyf first and the ultra slim cord that went down. When I saw the cable, I tried to say NO !!! .. but I could not, of course, they pretended not understand as I was with this fucking tube in my mouth. The doctor trampling a tube and I gagged and gagged, first I did not breath the cable was so thick and I felt like it would be choking me. I Reina to calm myself down and thought about something nice. It was very difficult to breathe and I thought the doctor Will never take up the cable. He was very harðhenntur and I felt cord pushed on my stomach and everything inside me. I looked at his mother to Nikita cried and cried and could do nothing. When he was done loksinns he commended me now at the end and said he rarely had such efficient of patient into her that could lie so still and not i kicked him. Reina I just smile back, sat down in the wheelchair and allowed them to push me back into the room. Walk ghosts were open and ugly ....
When it was being done to me back up to room, I felt so bad, I was sick as no finished eating, I missed Vladimir Oli and wanted to go to his home. I Reina to ask if I would get food but I did not answer, so I asked his mother to Nikita asked if I could eat. The nurse said I would be fasting for 3 hours a day, but I could get some water if I was dry in the neck. These news were not to improve my mood! ...... It was take me up to my room and the third or fourth needle installed. I fell asleep at some point and woke up. When I woke up I saw the bags were becoming empty and the nurse stood over them ready to take the needle out. After she took the needle, I had to pee again, his mother, Nikita had only to support me where the balance was not quite the best for all drugs. As always, we were asked to be quick because it was not known what would be next on the agenda and I had to be inside the room if it would be a doctor. When we got to the bathroom where a woman sat inside and had to vomit in the sink, but it went something bad to meet. I was allowed to pee beside her, so while I stood over the toilet and causing me to touch anything and at the same Yima target from entering the woman puffing me and vomited ...
I put his nose under my sweater and hurried to pee smell was horror !. When I came on the air time to be 22:00, Nikita was ready to get permission to bring his mother and then had to go. Nikita came to the hospital and his mother left when he came he heard the nurses talking about Icelandic girl who was in the hospital, and they talked about me like I was some collectible and whether they had been in to see me or hear me speak. It is not often that they receive patients from other countries of the hospital. Shortly after Nikita came to me and told me this was a new nurse to set up a new needle. I asked Nikita to say to her that I would not be set up other needle and not more bags! ... While she stared at me and smiled. I was half afraid of it I liked it so "scary" and Nikita asked her to skip installing a needle. She said so to Nikita that she had never heard English spoken except on TV and hear it like this in front of him was so amazing. I had a really hard to smile at her because I could not stop thinking that they would cut me up and I was put in magaspeyglun although I say no! Why I had to fast for 3 day and why no one could be with me .... I was going mad and wanted to get away! I told Nikita to go with me because I was sure they would cut me up suspend me without my knowing and take from me any organs and sell them !!! Nikita laughed at me and told me to relax, so he said it was quite right but Reina like that happens quite there ..I was just starting to believe them all ... I was dying in his hand after all these "needles" sting I struggled to walk off the pain after this one I got in the ass, his neck was sore and tender after magaspeyglunina, I was sick after all these powerful drugs, I was hungry, and I wanted to get home to shower!
After we finished sitting-room for a moment a woman came and turned off the lights. A few minutes after we heard a great roaring of the corridor, this was clearly a man who was screaming. I Reina to close your eyes, but there was no way off this much screaming, I got work in the heart of SD listen to these screams the man suffered clearly much. After a while all became silent. Nikita checked the corridor and there was no, he told me he had to admit that it was like a horror movie. It was quiet but the match between the arrival of all kinds of screams. I started dressing in outdoor and said Nikita to take me away! .... He solved nothing of it at first because he was worried about me, but then he said he can not leave me here, because it was like a mental hospital. Before we left I told Nikita that I had to reina achieve several images to show mom and dad were so frightened at home what this would be a great horror here. They were not long to tell me to get me away when they heard how I was taken and when they saw the pictures. On the way out we attended a patient who was smoking in the hallway and the other was smoking onto the toilet there was a thick cloud of smoke. I felt for the patients. I met a few on the way out as either low, and slept on the floor or sitting and just watched us walk away, they were skýtug and the way clearly not well.

 
I and Nikita hurried out so ... .I can safely say that the security was not the best but ....
When we got out into the car, I asked Nikita quickly run away because I wanted off immediately!
When we were got home I put on my shoes and clothes from there and ran straight into the shower. I threw the shoe in the trash and his mother Nikita washed my clothes. I had a very unpleasant feeling in me after we got home because I felt like the doctors would come and pick me up and take me back offer Hospital. After the shower I lay so sleep in Vladimir Oli my Nikita lay with us. I was so tired I could not sleep off ones, but this time it was my stomach complaining about hunger, I walked out in elshús and took me cookie packages. I took the package into the bed and ate some titles ... Oh man, it was good, while I japlaði of biscuits, I thought of dialysis nurses who said that I would have nothing to eat for three days. that I was glad to be home upto real soft bed with clean blanket and pillow with my boys and my husband next to me with biscuits and water! .. a few biscuits cakes and a glass of water I fell asleep, end I was exhausted after being in this abominable hospital for over 22 hours. I thought long afterwards that if I had stayed there, I wonder what they had done to me ... .I am very happy that I have decided to go away. These great pain that I got was probably because the day before I threw up all day and where I have stomach problems and often get a lot of heartburn and drank this acidic juice on an empty stomach then it became to the stomach acids went up and gave me this terrible deed! ... ..
Hanna




http://hannarun.is/2016/10/04/martrod-i-raunveruleika/ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий